Sold £550,000 Offers In The Region Of - Terraced House
This brick fronted mid terraced house which has been lovingly enjoyed by the current vendors is situated off Leytonstone High Road within easy reach of local amenities as well as being a short stroll from the beautiful vast open fields of Wanstead Flats.
Internally: This property consists of a bay fronted lounge room, second reception room & a bright fitted kitchen/diner with direct access to the private rear garden.
To the first floor there are three bedrooms, one of which is a Master bedroom & a bathroom.
Externally: Perfect for enjoying them sunnier months this property offers a well maintained private rear garden.
You have no fewer than twenty primary/secondary schools in a one mile radius, all rated ‘Good’ or better by Ofsted.
EPC Rating D (Certificate Available On Request)
- Local Amenities Leytonstone High Road 0.6 miles Leyton 0.7 miles The Jenny Hammond Primary School 0.1 miles Buxton School 0.3 miles
These particulars have been prepared under instruction from the seller and are intended as a general guide. All measurements are approximate and Abidins have not carried out any form of survey and have not tested any of the equipment, appliances or services mentioned. Photographs may have been taken using a wide angled lens and are for general information; it cannot be inferred items shown are included in the sale. Prospective buyers must conduct their own enquiries and seek advice through their appointed legal representative and surveyor.
- Double Glazed
- Brick Fronted
- Close To Local Shops & Amenaties
- Fitted Kitchen With Dining Area
- Gas Central Heating (Not Tested)
- Ideal Location For Easy Access to Central Line Tube Station & Westfield
- Kitchen Dining Room
- Presented In An Excellent Condition
- Private Garden
- Three Bedroom Mid Terraced House
- Viewing Advised
- Well Maintained Private Rear Garden