Keeping everyone happy
For busy landlords, good property management is a necessity rather than a luxury. We offer a comprehensive, first-class property management service in East London and Essex, to make life easier and give you peace of mind.
Tenants, too, are increasingly asking for professionally managed rental properties. So why not let us take care of things and keep everyone happy?
Abidins Property Management includes:
- • Colour photos and virtual tours of your property
- • Comprehensive marketing
- • Tenant-finding service
- • Professional referencing
- • Drawing up tenancy agreement
- • Arranging gas and electrical safety inspections
- • Arranging check-in
- • Rent collection
- • Online management service
- • Dedicated property manager
- • Transfer of utilities
- • Keyholding service
- • Arranging repairs and maintenance
- • 24-hour helpline
- • Management inspection and report
- • Managing check-out process
- • Deposit protection and legal advice
- • Management while the property is vacant
Why choose Abidins to manage your property?
We’ll take care of things
We’re here to deal with the everyday issues that may arise during your tenancy, such as a leaky roof or broken-down boiler. And as we only use qualified and trusted tradespeople, you can be sure the job will be done well.
You get prompt personal service
We offer a personal service so we’re available for you 24/7, 365 days a year, and you’ll get straight through to the person you want to speak to.
We’re local experts, on your doorstep
Our team have lived and worked in the East London and Essex areas for 20 years, so you’ll get a well-informed, prompt response.
We’ll save you money
As a web-based company we have much lower overheads than a High Street agency, which means lower fees for you.
We’ll give you time
We’re a small company, which means we’ll have more time to focus on your needs and we’ll treat your property as our own.
We don’t overcharge your tenants
We charge them less than High Street agents, so they move into your property feeling happier.